R.Kelly "Real Talk"

• einmal ist das lied wirklich gut und dann müsst ihr auch bis zum ende gucken, da passiert noch was lustiges ^^

Real Talk

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel last night when he played a clip from this and I seriously thought it was fake.

In actuality, it turns out the Pied Piper just has a complete sense of reckless abandon for himself. Actually, I don-™t even know whether to take him seriously. Throughout the entirety of this Internet-only video for "Real Talk,- he-™s either schwasted, or has finally lost all of his self-dignity.

Oh, and his hair, it doesn-™t have volume-¦it speaks volumes.

So does his prelude to the video.

Print gets a point across better, so I decided to type up the first few ten seconds or so.

"I decided to do this shit, "Real Talk,- on YouTube, because I think it-™s a great song, you know what I-™m sayin? Even though there-™s a lot of profanity in it. But the profanity-¦represents-¦just how real-¦shit gets-¦when you arguing with your girl-¦and shit, you know what I-™m sayin? So, I did it on YouTube. But, I-™m gonna do this shit for y-™all on YouTube. But, hold on. I gotta get me a drink-¦get me a shot.-

I think Kels might need more than just love rehab-¦you know what I-™m sayin?

der arme ^^

• er hätte auch ma den aufkleber seiner gucci brille abmachen können^^

hahah wie geil die regen machen wieder stress, zu viel crack würd ich sagen :D

FL Studio Shop.de